Identity of the Company
- Corporate Name: Manuel Ángel Echeverría Hernández and Rossemary Vasquez Acosta C.B.
- Commercial Name: A Lo Locker
- CIF: E95989570
- Registered Office: C / De la Torre 9, Bajo, 48005, Bilbao, Vizcaya
- Activity: Locker rental
- Phone Number: 689571074
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online contact form: https://alolocker.com/vivienda-turistica/
- Domain Name: alolocker.com
- Treatment Registration in accordance with the RGPD: Clients/ Suppliers, Personnel Selection, Video Surveillance and Web Users.
Purpose of the Web
The A Lo Locker online store has the following purposes:
- To make the products and/or services offered available to the User for their acquisition by electronic means, as well as to provide information about them and the Responsible Party.
- To disclose the information related to the activity sector of the Responsible Party.
- To manage the list of users subscribed to the online store.
The activity of this online store is subject to the Spanish and European legal framework, specifically to the following regulations:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, which regulates the processing of personal data by the Responsible Parties located in the countries of the European Union.
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on data protection and digital rights (OLDP and GDD), regional regulations (applicable to Spain), and that define and expand many of the concepts and rights present in the GDPR.
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSISEC), a rule that affects those websites that, in some way, carry out economic activities through electronic means, as is the case of this store.
- General Law 03/2014 for the Defense of Consumers and Users (GLDCU), which regulates the sale and contracting conditions.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of User, committing to strict observance and compliance with the conditions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable. “A Lo Locker” will not be liable for damages, own or third parties, caused by the use of this website by the User.
“A Lo Locker” provides access to articles, information, services and data of its property or of third parties, prepared for merely informative purposes, which may not reflect the current state of legislation or jurisprudence, and which refer to general situations, so its content should not necessarily be applied by the User to specific cases. The content of this website, therefore, cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice.
“A Lo Locker” reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear in the online store, at any time and without prior notice, without any obligation to pre-advise or inform Users of said obligations, understanding as sufficient its publication on this website.
This website has been reviewed and tested to function properly without interruption.Nevertheless, “A Lo Locker” does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, lack of specific availability (for example, server crashes, or webpage maintenance) or that causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make temporary access to the website impossible. Similarly, “A Lo Locker” cannot guarantee the uninterrupted or totally error-free operation of this website, nor is it responsible for viruses that originate in a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties generated with the purpose of obtaining negative results for a computer system.
The User agrees not to use this website or, if applicable, the services or products offered on it, to carry out activities contrary to the law, public order or these conditions of use. Therefore, “A Lo Locker” is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to forums, chat’s, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish contents. However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, “A Lo Locker” is made available to all Users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborates in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that a User considers that there is any content on the web that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify our staff immediately.
“A Lo Locker” reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the store without the need for prior warning, at its own request or by a third party, to those Users who breach our Conditions of Use.
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are property of “A Lo Locker” or, where appropriate, has a license or express authorization from the authors
All the contents of the website are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations (articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law), as well as registered in the corresponding public registers, and reproduction and / or publication, in whole or in part, of the website, nor its computer processing, distribution, dissemination, modification or transformation, is not allowed.without the prior written permission. “A Lo Locker” will ensure compliance with the above conditions, as well as the proper use of the content presented on its webpage, exercising all civil and criminal actions that correspond to it in the event of infringement or breach of these rights by part of the User.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics other than “A Lo Locker” and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. In any case, “A Lo Locker” has the express and prior authorization from them. “A Lo Locker” recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility of the Responsible Party for them, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
Third party links
“A Lo Locker” may make links or other elements available to the User that give them access to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not market the products and / or services of said linked pages, nor do we assume any type of responsibility for them, or for the information contained therein, or their veracity or legality, or for any effects that may arise. In any case, “A Lo Locker” states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The relationship between the Responsible Party and the User is completely governed by the Spanish law, to which both parties expressly submit. The writing and interpretation language of this legal notice is Spanish. For the resolution of all controversies or issues related to this website or the activities carried out therein, “A Lo Locker” and User agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the User’s domicile.