Butrón Castle, San Juan de Gaztelugatxe and Mundaka
* Includes: a bottle of water and a sandwich. A raincoat as well in case of rain.
- Pick up at A Lo Locker premises.
- Transfer by car from Bilbao to Butrón Castle for a photographic session in an authentic journey to the medieval period !!!
- From there we will go to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe.
- Once there, you will have 2 hours free to walk through the stone bridge with 241 steps that connects the continent with the top of the Island of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe. At the top you will find the Hermitage dedicated to San Juan Bautista. Local tradition advises ringing the bell three times and making a wish. As you cross the bridge you will feel that you are ascending towards the Dragonstone Fortress to request an audience with Daenerys Targaryen !!! In addition, you will remember the scenes from Game of Thrones that were shot in this location.
- Transfer by car from San Juan de Gaztelugatxe to Mundaka.
- Beautiful fishing village and cradle of world surfing, where its left wave is highly valued by lovers of this sport. We will enjoy the beautiful Hermitage of Santa Catalina (where we will have lunch) and we will wander through the narrow streets of the town.
(*) We recommend bringing sports shoes, comfortable to walk.